MENU

Slide

Nose Fillers at Prive Clinic

Friday, May 25, 2012


I don't know about other girls, but i'm sure once in your life you would have a chat with your girlfriend about what part of your face you would like to change, if you have money or the guts you would probably get your chin done sharper, get your eyes cut to look larger, do double eyelid surgery, lipo, get a nose job or whatever right?

Hahahah so for me i've always told my gfs whenever this topic comes up, that i would wanna get my nose done if i could, I'm generally quite satisfied with my face shape, eyes whatever but my nose bridge is just not high enough!




You can see how my nose bridge dips down a little in the middle right? Bah! I wished that it was a wee bit higher and sharper!

And it so happens that Prive Clinic granted me my wish and sponsored me a session of nose fillers- just imagine how exciting it was for me! 

Ok I was actually SO excited about finally having a higher nose bridge that i totally ignored the fact that there was gonna be NEEDLES involved. Hahahah so i'm afraid of needles, who isn't! But when i arrived at Prive Clinic and told Dr Karen Soh about me being terrified of needles, she gave me the warmest smile and told me not to worry, they will be applying numbing cream & a local anesthesia and I won't feel a thing.


Numbing cream is being applied generously and we have to wait for about 20 minutes before the numbing effect totally set in, and Dr Soh also injected a local anesthesia at the base of my nose to block any pain at all, she even warned me "this would hurt abit", but the injection was over in a second and i was pleasently surprised that I didn't feel any pain at all!


 
After waiting for a couple minutes for the local anesthesia to take effect, it's finally time for the fillers! Hahahaha all i felt was a little prick - no pain at all throughout the whole process!

Then after the fillers has been injected, Dr Soh patiently massaged and shaped the fillers to how high i wanted my nose bridge to be, and gave me some do & don'ts for the next few days because the fillers are pretty much still in a "mouldable" form for the next couple days, simple things like, don't wear specs that are too tight at the nose bridge that might pinch it and leave a mark, haha pretty much try to leave your nose alone etc!

The whole experience was awesome! Dr Soh was really soothing and professional and that makes the whole needle-makes-me-freak-out thing. ♥

The RADIESSE Fillers lasts for about a year and it is the only filler that immediately replenishes lost volume and stimulates the production of your own natural collagen for long-lasting results


Prive has a little makeup corner stocked with lancome products if you need to powder your nose or touch up your blusher, spritz on some perfume before you walk out of Prive Clinic looking better than ever after your treatment! (:

I've also went back for a follow up appointment with Dr Soh a week later and she topped up a little more of the fillers on my nose bridge because i haven't finish using the whole bottle during my first visit. I think really great after service from Prive. Feel so safe because Dr Soh and the nurses & receptionist are all so friendly and nice the whole time! ♥


This is one week after the nose fillers, i think this is perfect for me now, since i'm still not so sure i would have the guts to go under the knife and get a nosejob or anything, but I loooooove how just a little tweaking with fillers give the higher nosebridge i have now, all thanks to Prive Clinic!


So if you're thinking of "tweaking" your features a little with fillers and looking a whole lot better, go look for Dr Karen Soh at Privé Clinic cos she's so awesome! Mention that you're from "FIDELIS's blog" and get a complimentary set of Whitening mask from Prive! 



◤ Privé Clinic is located at:
One Raffles Place (Just beside Raffles Place MRT)
#05-04A Singapore 048616 

Contact Us
Tel: 6535 8684
Email: contact@priveclinic.com

Opening hours
Mon to Fri: 10am to 8pm
Sat: 9am to 8pm
Sun and PH: Closed

2 comments:

xuan said...

Hey babe!

How much does the filler cost? Super interested in doing it!

Anonymous said...

Today many are drawn to the promise of a non-invasive nose job through nose fillers but aside from that there are also a handful of disadvantages that you have to consider.

Read my post here: drtyngtan.blogspot.com/2013/11/nose-fillers-singapore.html